Account Executive and Customer Interaction
Training will be provided for each key area of work and will be on-going throughout.
- Looking after existing customers and supporting new business development.
- Supporting sales team with their queries.
- Setting up new accounts and make sure they all have Terms & Conditions of sales agreed, signed and back to the Accounts department.
- Fill New Line Forms’s and keep supplier’s system up to date.
- Ensure that all new and existing accounts are up to date with new products, images and aligned with brand look and feel.
- Organising and implementing in-store retail events to promote the brand within each group.
- Organising, setting up and attending trade events.
- Organising product training with new customers and update training with existing customers.
- Analysis and reporting of each show and training performance.
- Liaise with client’s marketing department exposure for the brand within stores and website
- There will also be trade shows, branding/press events and other shows during the year that may involve some weekend days that you are expected to attend a day in lieu will be given during the week to cover the weekend day worked.
- This person will work very closely with heads of New Business, Operations and Marketing to maximise efficiency.
Apply with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org